UNITY IN THE GOLD COUNTRY
VOLUNTEER POSITION DESCRIPTION – FRONT OFFICE SUPPORT
POSITION: Front Office Volunteer / Support
PURPOSE: To assist the Ministerial Assistant with clerical duties
SCHEDULE: Minimum of 2 hours one day a month
REPORTS TO: The Ministerial Assistant
1. Data entry on the web site
2. Preparation for Sunday Service in the sanctuary (filling fountain, restocking brochures and newcomer packets, distributing Sunday Service Order of Service flyers, straighten chairs, check candle, change the Daily Word to upcoming Sunday.
3. Keep the two bulletin boards current
4. Occasional assistance in the Bookstore
5. Send out Newcomer Welcome letters
6. Make CD labels for the Sunday Service CD’s, copying CD’s when necessary
7. Make up Newcomer packets when necessary
8. Water plants
9. Printing of the tri-folds for the Newcomer packets
10. Make monthly and special sign-up sheets for the Information Table
SPECIAL SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE REQUIRED: Some computer knowledge; typing ability; ability to multi task; people skills – smiling & a desire to help others.
COMMENTS: I have found that doing this job has enhanced my life in many ways. I am happier and more at peace just being here with like-minded people.
COMPLETED BY: Patricia Haller DATE: 11/18/21